Chicago Center for Sexual Wellbeing (CCSW) is seeking a therapist to join our growing practice. CCSW is solely dedicated to providing services for people with pornography/sex addiction/problematic sexual behavior, their partners, and their family members. CCSW is sensitive and mindful to the needs of adults of all backgrounds, cultures as well as gender and sexual identities. CCSW is committed to providing a supportive work environment that allows our clinicians to focus on providing effective and collaborative therapeutic services to their clients (for a thorough list of all supports provided please refer to the benefit section).
Clinician’s essential functions:
- Provide therapy to clients, their partners, couples and/or their families that are experiencing pornography/sex addiction/problematic sexual behavior, marriage and/or relationship issues.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of a variety of models and theories of addiction, trauma, mental illness, and related issues.
- Understanding of diagnostic criteria for co-occurring conditions and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care.
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific interventions, and ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into practice setting.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with technology systems including EHR’s, video conferencing software and various communications platforms.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Opportunities to develop and implement group therapy.
- Document therapy in accordance with policies and procedures of CCSW. Adhere to HIPAA and APA guidelines for proper implementation of ethical, legal, and cultural standards of care.
- Attend and participate in individual/group consultation.
- Interest in becoming a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT).
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology or related field.
- Licensed in Illinois as a Clinical Social Worker, Psychologist, Professional Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Have Certificated Sexual Addiction Therapist (CSAT) Qualification or have begun training.
- Flexible schedule:
- Full-time or part-time, this position will afford you the opportunity to work as much or as little as you would like. The position can grow as your desired case load grows.
- Monday-Sunday, days or evenings as you prefer.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Group health insurance available for therapists maintaining a full-time caseload.
- W2 employee.
- Telehealth and dedicated office in a five-story professional, discreet office building. This fully furnished space has a private waiting room, a group room (for groups or large family sessions), kitchenette and two private bathrooms for clinicians.
- Office space includes internet, filtered water, coffee and a 24-hour secured building.
- CCSW provides all of the administrative, scheduling, billing and marketing services so you can focus on your clients.
- CCSW is a Blue Cross/Blue Shield preferred provider and will provide credentialing services if you are not currently paneled.
- Professional development assistance.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Michele Day at Michele@CCSWLtd.com.