The Chicago Center for Sex & Wellbeing is a woman and genderqueer co-owned therapy practice that specializes in treating mood disorders, compulsive sexual behavior and trauma for individuals, people in relationships, and families. Located in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago we are seeking clinicians for both full-time and part-time positions.
- Candidates must be fully or provisionally licensed (LMFT, LCPC, LCSW, Licensed Clinical Psychologist/LPC, LSW, AMFT).
- Bring an understanding that therapists are continuously deepening their skills and knowledge through training, reading, presentation, and consultation.
- The candidate must have a strong interest in treating mood disorders, trauma, compulsive sexual behavior, addiction, and co-occurring disorders.
- Therapists in practice must complete and manage electronic notes and the scheduling of clients. Reserve at least 3 evenings, OR 2 evenings and 1 weekend day, for appointments. Daytime spots are open as well.
- A minimum of 2 days in the office is required.
- A full-time caseload is considered 23-25 client contact hours.
- A part-time caseload is considered 10-15 client contact hours per week
- Participation in monthly staff meetings.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance is offered for all full-time employees.
- CCSW provides marketing and advertising, referrals to build your caseload, malpractice insurance, a Psychology Today profile, and payment for specialized training and continuing education.
CCSW supports LGBTQ+, HAES, and sex positivity. CCSW values a collaborative work environment - which supports curiosity and consultation.
In order to apply:
Please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is required for consideration and must include:
- Why do you believe you are a good fit for our group practice
- Your definition and understanding of trauma and compulsive sexual behavior – and how this shapes your clinical work
- The name of your favorite book and why